At the December 2017 meeting of the Foundation Trustees made the following grants:
- Sam Harris – Odd Jobs ($2500) – filming and production of a three-part comedy web series.
- Sam Scoon – Colin Russell Trades Award ($500)
- Charlotte Grainger – 140-hour Work Placement M I H Jeans ($1770)
- Kylie Sharpin & Vicky Rowe – March into a Healthier You ($2675) – a programme to encourage staff and students at Ara to develop new, health behaviours around eating.
- Jamie Jackson – Karen Lewis Award ($1500)
- Emma Brown – Karen Lewis Award ($3000)
- Jamie Easter – Alison Robinson maths prize ($350)
- Jacinda King – Post graduate Nursing Scholarship ($5000)
Congratulations to all recipients. We look forward to progress reports.